Do You Think Baddo Would Blow If Dagrin Was Still Alive Back Then? – LET’S TALK!!! Dagrin vs Olamide
Today makes it 9 Years since we lost a rare gem Dagrin 😢
I know you all don’t want this Topic to come up again, I understand self but make una no vex for me, please!
As many Nigerians still debate on this issue, I have no choice than to clear the way for them to beat themselves na 😭😭 Emi ika 😉
I will make this post as short as possible while I try to pass my message clearly.. So, don’t mind my mixture of English & Pidgin, na street dem born me 😉
You all should check through the points below to buttress your point while arguing (Make una no fight oo, we don’t want any noise on Naijaloaded today oo, Easter dey outside abeg).
Let’s go 👇
1. Dagrin died on 22nd April 2010 in Mushin, Lagos as 1 of the Most celebrated Indigineous rapper then.
2. Olamide blew up massively few months after, 2011 to be precise.
3. Olamide was not known that much until after Dagrin’s demise (Many people argued he wouldn’t have blow if Dagrin was alive).
4. Olamide has addressed the issue countless number of time (He even said if Lil Kesh can blow under him, he would have blown if Dagrin was alive)
5. Olamide has been aggressively consistent since 2011 (8 Years in a row and still winning), it won’t stop by the grace of God 🙏
With these points and many others currently boiling in your mind 👇
Do You Think Olamide Would Blow Even If Dagrin Was Alive Back Then?
Let’s hear from you on this (Reasonable comments only).
Drop your comments